Friday, April 5, 2013

Blog #1: Who is TheGizmologist (and why should I care)?

Hello World.                                                                  

My name is Ken, GamerTag TheGizmologist on Xbox Live.  I've been a gamer from the days of the Vic20, Commodore 64, Atari, up to the PS3, Xbox 360, Wii and everything in between.  I generally don't do PC gaming anymore, nor much with mobile gaming (i.e. handheld gaming system, cell phone gaming, etc.).  My opinions on games are just that, opinions...and mine.  I don't expect everyone to agree, nor would I want everyone to agree.  But I wanted to start Gaming with TheGizmologist as a way to give my unbiased opinions on video games; as well as give my thoughts an outlet so they don't drive me slowly insane.

Generally, they will be Xbox 360 reviews as that is how I experience most of the games I play anymore.  But that doesn't mean there won't be a PS3 game or Wii, or another media thrown in occasionally for good measure. 

I've never been a blogger and tend to float from one project to the next, so who knows how long I will keep updating this blog.  I guess it depends on how much feedback or personal achievement I receive by creating it.  I'm open to suggestions as well.  Anyway, my first review should be up soon...

Happy Gaming!

TheGizmologist
(Grizzly228 on PS3)

No comments:

Post a Comment